This course explores the various developer APIs and features necessary for effectively building both client side GemFire applications as well as server side applications. The course begins with GemFire installation and general configuration. It continues with
using the GemFire APIs to develop Java applications. The course also delves into more advanced deployment strategies and advanced configuration.
This course prepares students for the GemFire Developer certification exam.
• Live Online (virtual)
• Private, Onsite Training
• eLearning (access to videos, lab instructions, lab installation files)
• eLearning is self-paced*
• Application developers desiring to gain an understanding of GemFire development, both from the client side and server side.
• Familiarity with GemFire and/or completion of the Introduction to GemFire course
• Solid working knowledge of the Java language
• Datasheet found under 'Additional References'
• *Please Note*:
The eLearning course provides you with 30-day access of the course materials beginning immediately upon purchase. To locate your eLearning course, go to 'Sessions' from your dashboard.