This course explores the various developer APIs and features necessary for effectively building both client side GemFire applications as well as server side applications. The course begins with GemFire installation and general configuration. It continues with
using the GemFire APIs to develop Java applications. The course also delves into more advanced deployment strategies and advanced configuration.
This course prepares students for the GemFire Developer certification exam.
• Instructor-led: Classroom, Live Online (virtual) and Private (onsite)
• Self-paced: Available exclusively via Pluralsight (http://go.pluralsight.com/pivotal)
• Application developers desiring to gain an understanding of GemFire development, both from the client side and server side.
• Familiarity with GemFire
• Solid working knowledge of the Java language
• Datasheet found under 'Additional References'