Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer v1.7 - Course
This course provides students with the concepts and experience needed to work with and deploy applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry. Students will gain experience in pushing apps to Cloud Foundry, accessing logs, and scaling. Students will explore topics directly
related to the design and running of cloud native applications, including microservice architectures, blue-green deployments, and continuous delivery
This course prepares students for the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer v1.7 certification exam.
• Live Online (virtual)
• Private, Onsite Training
• eLearning (access to videos, lab instructions, lab installation files)
• eLearning is self-paced*
• Application developers seeking introductory understanding of Cloud Foundry and hands-on experience using it to deploy, manage, and scale applications.
• Understanding of application development and deployment
• IMPORTANT: eLearning students must have a Pivotal Web Services account (recommended) or access to a Pivotal Cloud Foundry instance in order to complete labs.
• Datasheet found under 'Additional References'
• *Please Note*: The eLearning course provides you with 30-day access of the course materials beginning immediately upon purchase. To
locate your eLearning course, go to 'Sessions' from your dashboard or check 'Not Started' from your langing page.