Pivotal Greenplum Developer
This course teaches students how to successfully use the Pivotal Greenplum database. Students are introduced to fundamental concepts using the psql CLI; DDL, DML, and DQL; data loading strategies; data modeling, as well
as performance tuning strategies. Students will also learn details of the OLAP capabilities of Pivotal Greenplum.
• Live Online (virtual)
• Private, Onsite Training
• eLearning (access to videos, lab instructions and lab installation files)
• eLearning is self-paced*
• Individuals responsible for designing and developing the Pivotal Greenplum database
• Familiarity with Pivotal Greenplum and/or completion of the Introduction to Greenplum course
• Basic UNIX or Linux command-line navigation and administration skills
• Database query language basics, including but not limited to basic SQL knowledge for accessing database objects
• Fundamental relational database concepts
• Datasheet found under 'Additional References'
• *PLEASE NOTE*: The eLearning course provides you with 30-day access of the course materials beginning immediately upon purchase. To locate your eLearning course, go to 'Sessions' from your dashboard.