The Enterprise Integration Specialist and Spring Web Application Developer exams are no longer available for purchase. Our Enterprise Spring and Spring Web courses have also been retired and are no longer available for purchase.
If you need to schedule a make-up exam or require a second attempt, please contact our team at pivotal.io/training/contact prior to 3/31/2018.
The exams and courses will be retired on 3/31/2018.
Spring Cloud Data Flow Developer
Spring Cloud Data Flow is a cloud-native programming and operating model for creating, orchestrating and deploying composable data microservices on modern runtimes. This three-day course provides participants with the skills needed to leverage Spring Cloud
Data Flow for real-time and batch data extraction, processing, and ingestion.
The course offers hands-on experience with installation and administration of Spring Cloud Data Flow; usage of the Spring Cloud Data Flow shell; creating, configuring, deploying, and scaling streams and tasks; as well as the development of custom modules
including sink, processor, and source stream applications by using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Stream.
• Instructor-led: Private (onsite) only
• Three days
• Developers and architects interested in using Spring Cloud Data Flow for handling their data processing use cases.
• Individuals who want to migrate existing Spring Integration or Spring Batch projects to Spring Cloud Data Flow.
• Basic understanding of Spring and/or completion of the Core Spring course.
• Familiarity with running basic OS commands from a shell/command-prompt
• Basic Java development skills, including ability to run Apache Maven commands
• GitHub Account
• Basic knowledge of Cloud Foundry and Cloud Foundry CLI
• Following software installed:
1. Java 1.8 JDK
2. STS IDE or any other IDE
3. MySQL, Redis, and RabbitMQ for local development.
Pivotal Delivered Classes
Private Onsite Class
Pivotal's private classes are taught by Pivotal Certified Instructors at your training facility or via our Live Online (virtual) platform.