The Enterprise Integration Specialist and Spring Web Application Developer exams are no longer available for purchase. Our Enterprise Spring and Spring Web courses have also been retired and are no longer available for purchase.
If you need to schedule a make-up exam or require a second attempt, please contact our team at pivotal.io/training/contact prior to 3/31/2018.
The exams and courses will be retired on 3/31/2018.
Pivotal Greenplum Developer
This course provides students with the necessary background to take advantage of Pivotal Greenplum. Participants will learn the essential skills to use Pivotal Greenplum system. Students are introduced to fundamental concepts using thepsql CLI; DDL, DML, and
DQL; data loading strategies; data modeling, as well as some performance tuning strategies. Students will also learn details of the OLAP capabilities of Pivotal Greenplum.
• Instructor-led: Private (onsite) only
• Self-paced: Available exclusively via Pluralsight (http://go.pluralsight.com/pivotal)
Developers who are responsible for designing and developing the Greenplum database
• Basic UNIX or Linux command-line navigation and administration skills
• Database query language basics, including but not limited to basic SQL knowledge for accessing database objects
• Fundamental relational database concepts
• Introduction to Greenplum course
Pivotal Delivered Classes
Pivotal's self-paced courses are offered exclusively through Pluralsight, a subscription-based technology learning platform that measures and grows individual skill sets, helping businesses retain talent and stay competitive.