This course provides administrators with the theoretical understanding and hands-on experience needed to manage a Pivotal Cloud Foundry Installation. The course begins with an introduction to how Pivotal Cloud Foundry is transforming the ways software is built
and deployed. Students will then focus on “Day 1 Operations” - including installing Ops Manager and the Elastic Runtime, configuring users, roles, and quotas, and setting up systems for capturing and reading logs. From there, the course explores “Day 2 Operations”
- backing up and restoring an installation, using BOSH, and upgrading Ops Manager and tiles. Upon completion of this course, participants will have the skills necessary to go from setup through maintenance of their organization’s cloud platform.
Note: This is a 4-day course; “Day 1 Operations” and “Day 2 Operations” represent major themes in IT operations.
• Instructor-led: Classroom-only (Public and Private)
• Four days
• Administrators responsible for the installation, configuration and management of a Pivotal Cloud Foundry installation.
• Experience using the command line interface.
• Completion of the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer course is preferred but not required
• Datasheet found under 'Additional Resources'
Pivotal Delivered Classes
EMEA - London - 28th November - 1st December, 2017 Nov 28, 2017 9:00 AM to Dec 01, 2017 5:00 PM GMT Standard Time Location: Pivotal,The Warehouse 211 Old Street, 2nd Floor London EC1V 9NR Instructor: Alan McGinlay
AMER - Dallas, TX - January 23 - 26, 2018 Jan 23, 2018 9:00 AM to Jan 26, 2018 5:00 PM Central Standard Time Location: 5430 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Three Lincoln Centre, Suite 300 Dallas, TX 75240 Instructor: Dana Brenneman