Pivotal Cloud Foundry Administrator
This course provides administrators with the theoretical understanding and hands-on experience needed to manage a Pivotal Cloud Foundry Installation. The course begins with an introduction to how Pivotal Cloud Foundry is transforming the ways software is built
and deployed. Students will then focus on “Day 1 Operations” - including installing Ops Manager and the Elastic Runtime, configuring users, roles, and quotas, and setting up systems for capturing and reading logs. From there, the course explores “Day 2 Operations”
- backing up and restoring an installation, using BOSH, and upgrading Ops Manager and tiles. Upon completion of this course, participants will have the skills necessary to go from setup through maintenance of their organization’s cloud platform.
Note: This is a 5-day course; “Day 1 Operations” and “Day 2 Operations” represent major themes in IT operations.
• Live Online (virtual)
• Private, Onsite Training
• Five days
• Administrators responsible for the installation, configuration and management of a Pivotal Cloud Foundry installation.
• Experience using the command line interface.
• Completion of the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer course is preferred but not required
• Datasheet found under 'Additional Resources'